<body>


Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Finally i now have time blogging for what had happened since my mom came.
She was home last tuesday. The day after that, we went to BDO, she had opened an account for me.
Then we went to the grocery and bought what we needed for Sunday, While we were at the grocery, someone shouted "Aye!". I didnt turn for once, then She shouted again.
I dont know, but it's been quite 5 to 6 years since I heard that nick name. I turned and saw Mel. I was shocked, I never thought that the least person I wanted to see right now was just
an inch from my face. She hugged me and I never thought i would hug her back. Then mom saw us:

Mom: Mel?
Mel: Tita? Is that you? Since when were you here?
Mom: Nah.. yesterday.. How's your Mom?
Mel: She's good.

And so on..

I know It's very childish and immature to still hate her for stealing my first love but when I saw her, I still had prickles of jealousy. How could someone, especially my "used-to-be-close" friend
betrayed me for just a guy.
When Mom went to station 14 [ coffe, sugar, etc ], we were left pushing the basket. She said that she's with her friends but decided to left them because she said that she misses
her favorite childhood friend. I want to believe her, but I couldn't. I now know the importance of trust and how people tried very hard to trust again, the person who had done something to them,
but still couldn't. But I thought, If next Saturday I'll be celebrating my a party in Lora's house where all my other childhood friend were there, It is impossible not to be with her for the rest of the day,
so I just talked to her normally like nothing had happened. I asked her if they're still together. They broke up last year, she said.

'i see.. that's why Aaron was always sending me messages in friendster last year asking for my number' I thought.

Enough for that.

Then after that we ate at French Bakers and headed to the department store to buy gift for my niece.
Then we went home.
Mel went home by 10. She's living at a boarding house in Manila, near her school. She also said that she's planning to transfer at a state university in Cavite since Mapua had
been increasing their tuition for engineering.

And then mom opened her "maleta" and handed me my gift. An accer aspire .


~xiaOh



Life is too short for those who don not know how to treasure its own.., 8:33 AM.
PiecesPhotobucket

Photobucket----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undying love..

Two households,
both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona,
where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge
break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes
civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal
loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers
take their life..

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
Photobucket Photobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
...~Listen to my world~...~

Photobucket---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-Photobucket

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
PhotobucketPhotobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------


ErieBerilisiouS

ProfY♥
Yesterday is a memory. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.
Net Name: ErieBear, Eriah..
Facebook: honey_cute172005@yahoo.com
Friendster: erie.cortes@yahoo.com
I Love Tommy Heavenly6 :))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Plurk.com

LINK.MY.BLOG

Shhh♥

All.I.Want♥
▪ NIKON DG CAM .. T_T
camera Pictures, Images and Photos
▪ LAPTOP.. :))
laptop icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
All.I.Love♥
Photobucket Photobucket
Past.Diary♥
Credits.♥

Photobucket kawaii:):) Pictures, Images and Photos