<body>


Monday, December 28, 2009

kawaii Pictures, Images and Photos

Simple is never a description for me.
Simple for me means that you are pale, white, boring.
Simple people never excell, 'cause they can't escape the fact that they're just simple.
I dont mean to judge them. because there is no actually "them".
There is no simple description for a person. they just us the term for humbleness purposes.
Anyone should have deeper and extravagant personality, cause everyone have them.
one that can use to carry him/herself.
Anyway, sometimes when im not being talkative,
im preoccupied by my imaginations, sometimes i drown from it.
Im a hopeless writer, a job for lazy beings.
you can caught me looking at every persons face passed by me or I've passed by.
Im not just looking actually. Im reading, reading their faces, imagining the reasons
behind that suit, that hair, even their smiling, angry, happy,passive faces.
I am mostly attracted to the person's eyes!
especially those kind that i cant read. Im talking tabout mysterious eyes that is.
I always ask myself and my GOd why they hacve such eyes..Ooohh.. i am carried away..
Im a nocturnal being.
For me, the difference between fiction and life is that fiction make sense, and life? i dont know.
Problems in stories get resolved, i could manipulate how it will be solved, replenish paleness,
make beggar a princess, even a horse be a prince.
All night i sat with my ballpen and paper and tried to order the universe.
All night and mornings I paid attention to the troubles of Made up people. But with my life?
Sometimes i became passive.
It is normal. Isnt it?
With friends, anybody who befriends me could be my friend. Im not choosy, but I hate the dirty
work of Social Climbing, HEY! I told you Im not choosy, I could accept anyone, with a package,
together with their flawsess.:))
I could deal with worms, bugs, flies, beez, blood suckers anything but NOT maggots and SPIDERS!
I love anything that lives, I respect their lives but PUHLEEZZZ.. not with spiders, but I dont kill them, swear.
I ussualy hire killers.


When I was in highschool, I dont have any AMOR with Green.
But im now a second year College who is an Oc with green.
But i noticed that it is now somewhat dominated, anyway, the hell I care.

If you want to give me a gift and you want me to treasure it, forget it.
I dont see any sentiments on expensive things. you could give me letter atleast, [ the first letter given to me is
still on my closet, the letter is 7 years old ] or a book.
I never ever dare throwing away a book. For me, it is a treasure, an undying art of an artist.

I fall out of crush easily, but when I felt something for someone, it takes time for me to fall out of love. hahah!
you are not lucky though, i dont easily fall.
I love all kinds of music, but if you really want to get along with me and talk to me with any
sense you could get, you should atleast have an idea what is paramore, plain white ts, secondhand serenade,
red jumpsuit apparatus, yellowcard, FOB, and FAITH CUNETA. And if you
really wants me to say "hey! you're cool", you've got to have that humor, the "sense"? its ok, not all the
humor I laugh with have that "sense" haha, make sense?

My parents pulled me out of my life in 1992. On a cold February night, when people starrs to clean things after
night dates of valentine.

when I was around 10 or 11, my mother came into my room to tell me to turn out the lights, bedtime.
I was reading bambini angel. She snapped off the light and said "try not to think of ASWAng" and
ofcourse I thought of Aswang. I said "why?" she closed the door. For the first time in my life
I realized that my brain has a mind on its own, and there was a little I could do to controll it.
I am allergic to the disastrous thing called "lie". I've been brojen hearted twice because of that.
Im an Aquarian, worst as they say, februarian. But I dont take mood swings for consideration.
I dont have any frickles of insanity as they say februarian is. I onced refused
to go to Jerusalem to be coronated as the queen of earth, I have an appointment back then,
the coronation of "queen Of stars". Quit laughing. Im a Februarian.

Im doing this stuff effortly because SMART BRO had accidentally shut off our INTERNET.
SO im stucked up on MICROSOFT WORD, i couldnt just stand playing free cell, minesweeper, and solitare.
huh??

Life is too short for those who don not know how to treasure its own.., 1:28 AM.
PiecesPhotobucket

Photobucket----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undying love..

Two households,
both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona,
where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge
break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes
civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal
loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers
take their life..

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
Photobucket Photobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
...~Listen to my world~...~

Photobucket---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-Photobucket

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
PhotobucketPhotobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------


ErieBerilisiouS

ProfY♥
Yesterday is a memory. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.
Net Name: ErieBear, Eriah..
Facebook: honey_cute172005@yahoo.com
Friendster: erie.cortes@yahoo.com
I Love Tommy Heavenly6 :))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Plurk.com

LINK.MY.BLOG

Shhh♥

All.I.Want♥
▪ NIKON DG CAM .. T_T
camera Pictures, Images and Photos
▪ LAPTOP.. :))
laptop icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
All.I.Love♥
Photobucket Photobucket
Past.Diary♥
Credits.♥

Photobucket kawaii:):) Pictures, Images and Photos