<body>


Sunday, January 10, 2010





As the year starts, I realized something that I should have realized from the past years.

Im not growing young!

This year would be my turning point to adulthood. My farewell on teenage years. From cute to more serious adjectives and adverbs. From sneakers to heels, from lipgloss to lipstick, and from cute glasses to contact lenses.

When I was 15, I told myself that 18 would be the start or my start in fulfilling my dreams, like a lemon chaser to tequila. I told myself that at the age of 19, I should have done atleast one on my life plan list.

It's January 16 to be exact. 30 days before I turn 18. But look where I am and what I do. I am nowhere and I do nothing. Ofcourse I'm funny most of the time, I could get serious things be something to laugh at. But with my future , Im really serious about it.
These past years, I became passive about the years ahead. I was stucked in the saying:
" Live your day like it is your last.."

which was great.-_- because until yesterday, I forgot that I was turning 18 and now I am not happy of what results I've been checking on.
Because there isnt anything to check on.

I still want to hold on to my words and gain a lot of experiences at the age of 25. Im not really good in keeping my words.. :p that's why sometimes I really need a lot of encouragement from others in order to stand for myself, but I find it more easy to work silently. Actually one of my secrets wasnt that hard to figure out.

I may not be ready to be labeled as an 'adult'
But im ready to face BIG things ahead.
Either good or bad.
It would be just another cute adjective. "COOL!"

Life is too short for those who don not know how to treasure its own.., 2:23 AM.
PiecesPhotobucket

Photobucket----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undying love..

Two households,
both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona,
where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge
break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes
civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal
loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers
take their life..

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
Photobucket Photobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
...~Listen to my world~...~

Photobucket---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-Photobucket

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
PhotobucketPhotobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------


ErieBerilisiouS

ProfY♥
Yesterday is a memory. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.
Net Name: ErieBear, Eriah..
Facebook: honey_cute172005@yahoo.com
Friendster: erie.cortes@yahoo.com
I Love Tommy Heavenly6 :))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Plurk.com

LINK.MY.BLOG

Shhh♥

All.I.Want♥
▪ NIKON DG CAM .. T_T
camera Pictures, Images and Photos
▪ LAPTOP.. :))
laptop icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
All.I.Love♥
Photobucket Photobucket
Past.Diary♥
Credits.♥

Photobucket kawaii:):) Pictures, Images and Photos