<body>


Monday, February 8, 2010

your mom! Pictures, Images and Photos
Mom will be home tomorrow. Actually, since it's 3 am, it'll be later.. 4 pm to be exact.
My brother will fetch her, so I don't necessarily need to skip class, since it's my major.
And we'll also be in Arlington to the barracks for Dadang's libing. I personally wont dare miss it, as Arriance said, We, Pia and I were one of the last person Dadang were seek to find. He's such a great man, I'm heartfelt fully sorry for their lost.

Well back to my mom, I don't know what to say or how to greet her..
should I wave and say "hi"? or excitedly hug her and say "I miss you"?
Or should I be myself and say "Hi mom, We missed you, now.. where's my precious laptop?"
Hahahha.. I really do believe that if you know something was true, and it sounds wrong, you should just do the right thing even if it's not true. :p but ONLY if choices were nowhere to find.

Ofcourse I miss her. She's my mom dude. But if I think thoroughly of the sequence of events that may happen if she'd stay longer.. I might break some of my routines. Have I told you? She's strict in an annoying way, sometimes.
But anyway, why look to the negative side? why not look to the positive side? if there's any :P
It's gonna be a summer to remember..

hahaha..

My eyes were better now, I could even put on my contacts.
thanks to the eyedropper that worth-ed 250.. The name was too long.

~xiaOh
Cafe espresso..


Life is too short for those who don not know how to treasure its own.., 10:08 AM.
PiecesPhotobucket

Photobucket----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undying love..

Two households,
both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona,
where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge
break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes
civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal
loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers
take their life..

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
Photobucket Photobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
...~Listen to my world~...~

Photobucket---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-Photobucket

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
PhotobucketPhotobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------


ErieBerilisiouS

ProfY♥
Yesterday is a memory. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.
Net Name: ErieBear, Eriah..
Facebook: honey_cute172005@yahoo.com
Friendster: erie.cortes@yahoo.com
I Love Tommy Heavenly6 :))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Plurk.com

LINK.MY.BLOG

Shhh♥

All.I.Want♥
▪ NIKON DG CAM .. T_T
camera Pictures, Images and Photos
▪ LAPTOP.. :))
laptop icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
All.I.Love♥
Photobucket Photobucket
Past.Diary♥
Credits.♥

Photobucket kawaii:):) Pictures, Images and Photos