<body>


Monday, February 15, 2010


Cam-whores, just like their cam-vain Aunt.. :))
It is the day before my Birthday and we were just having fun on the laptop's cam :))
It's actually My Laptop, which I exchanged for my Cotillion.. I think it's worth it.. Isnt it?
I want to blog longer than this, but my head aches, and I couldn't think that hard..
Save it for next time dummies.. :))



`xiaOh..

Cafe Expresso..


Life is too short for those who don not know how to treasure its own.., 7:55 AM.
PiecesPhotobucket

Photobucket----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undying love..

Two households,
both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona,
where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge
break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes
civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal
loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers
take their life..

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
Photobucket Photobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
...~Listen to my world~...~

Photobucket---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-Photobucket

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
PhotobucketPhotobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------


ErieBerilisiouS

ProfY♥
Yesterday is a memory. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.
Net Name: ErieBear, Eriah..
Facebook: honey_cute172005@yahoo.com
Friendster: erie.cortes@yahoo.com
I Love Tommy Heavenly6 :))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Plurk.com

LINK.MY.BLOG

Shhh♥

All.I.Want♥
▪ NIKON DG CAM .. T_T
camera Pictures, Images and Photos
▪ LAPTOP.. :))
laptop icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
All.I.Love♥
Photobucket Photobucket
Past.Diary♥
Credits.♥

Photobucket kawaii:):) Pictures, Images and Photos