<body>


Friday, January 1, 2010



Well nothing sooo new about me this new year..
Because I'm planning to make that BIG change on summer.. cross finger :))

I'm waiting for my Retard-bro, who may actually on his way.. err, He's kinda beginning to be sober this past few weeks.. is that alarming? for a 25 yr old guy? well anyway, I'm not really interested on his life.

*OMG*

I watched Lee Min Ho's commercial with Jessica Gomes .. and he was sooo godamn HOT! :))


Last week, I Dreamed about him.. actually not just abut him, but about us... ihhh... I got sooo kilig whenever I remember that.

Over.

Anyhow, New year and Christmas? sad that I dont have pictures of it.. But It's fun, I thought It will be different because of what I had observed.. But Luckily.. Its still the same.

Iba talaga ang Pasko at New year sa pinas :))

lee min ho trip xD Pictures, Images and Photos

~xiaOh .. :)


Life is too short for those who don not know how to treasure its own.., 4:17 AM.
PiecesPhotobucket

Photobucket----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Undying love..

Two households,
both alike in dignity,
In fair Verona,
where we lay our scene,
From ancient grudge
break to new mutiny,
Where civil blood makes
civil hands unclean.
From forth the fatal
loins of these two foes
A pair of star-cross'd lovers
take their life..

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
Photobucket Photobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
...~Listen to my world~...~

Photobucket---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥---------♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-Photobucket

---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------
PhotobucketPhotobucket
---♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥-----♥♥------


ErieBerilisiouS

ProfY♥
Yesterday is a memory. Tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift. That’s why they call it the present.
Net Name: ErieBear, Eriah..
Facebook: honey_cute172005@yahoo.com
Friendster: erie.cortes@yahoo.com
I Love Tommy Heavenly6 :))
Photobucket
Photobucket
Plurk.com

LINK.MY.BLOG

Shhh♥

All.I.Want♥
▪ NIKON DG CAM .. T_T
camera Pictures, Images and Photos
▪ LAPTOP.. :))
laptop icon Pictures, Images and Photos
Photobucket
All.I.Love♥
Photobucket Photobucket
Past.Diary♥
Credits.♥

Photobucket kawaii:):) Pictures, Images and Photos